Bahama is a modern beach home styled after the luxury beach homes of the caribbean coast, and is part of the Bahama Collection. The interior of the home faces the pool courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall. The family theatre is connected with the kitchen and provides a two story movie projection space. Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the pool with folding doors by Nanawall. The upper floor houses 5 bedroom suites, including one over the garage which could be a home office or artist’s gallery.
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 53′ wide, 87′ deep and 32′ high.
- 16.2m wide, 26.5m deep and 9.7m high.
- 4,757 sq. feet of living space (2,226 first floor, 2,531 second floor)
- 818 sq. feet of additional space (313 porches, 505 garages)
- 5,575 sq. feet under roof
This plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2×8 wood framing with r30 spray foam insulation. First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is a membrane roofing system, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses.
- 9′-4″ ceilings throughout
- 8′ ceilings in suite 5
The exterior is finished with stone, metal panels and wood siding over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing